New Born Story Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED]

+37
Vanchu
marcuschai
XiaoEmoLiar
Evil
starcraft77
moofy26
MrValentine
LoupySnoopy
iTzZRyan
B0wsnipe
ossar
DeAtHWlsHeX
HeylmKevin
springhoneydew
Origin
taiwai1995
KawaiiAngel
Bkowned
kidthief
gideonhal
CrunkizzleBby
Lottic
ice4urjuice
tolair
TheGame
jabbadizzle
joodie
problemboy
JennH
unceunce2134
Kotor
Dj0ctY
-VOSS
woshiGAL
AdminKiss
GMBaby
41 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 2 Empty It didn't work

Post  joodie Sun 03 May 2009, 12:04 pm

how come when i clicked on maplestory it didn't work at all pale
joodie
joodie

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED]

Post  Guest Mon 04 May 2009, 8:00 am

joodie wrote:how come when i clicked on maplestory it didn't work at all pale

get client then

download > http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/1/1/1116b75a-9ec3-481a-a3c8-1777b5381140/vcredist_x86.exe

and open and repair.

8426560 wrote:
I'm doing that now, i REALLY REALLY HATE!! mssetup because it sucks the life out of my hard drive (i have 7 gigs left and it usually sucks even that away, i end up having only 2-3 gigs to actually install it.) so would you happen to know of a .zip version of just maplestory62? i know i had one, but i like deleted it (it ends up being only 1 gig with everything working which is heaven for me) thanks for your help Very Happy

How to clean virus infected computer > http://www.ehow.com/how_113706_clean-virus-infected.html

recommended program > www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php and www.safer-networking.org/

Start>Programs>accessories>System tools>Disk clean up and disk fragment

and this > http://www.microsoft.com/security/malwareremove/default.mspx

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 2 Empty Dont work for me for some reason

Post  Louthian Mon 25 May 2009, 2:20 pm

When I put the files into the Maplestory folder and i open up MS it says "Failed in finding proper screen mode for Gr2D" Help me please! =\
Louthian

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED]

Post  newbie Tue 26 May 2009, 12:11 am

if i download and install this will it completely takeway the nexon game so i cant get on that or will i be able to switch if i want

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 7:59 am

Louthian wrote:When I put the files into the Maplestory folder and i open up MS it says "Failed in finding proper screen mode for Gr2D" Help me please! =\

Restart your computer should fix it.. go in your maplestory folder and click setup...

newbie wrote:if i download and install this will it completely takeway the nexon game so i cant get on that or will i be able to switch if i want

When downloading V.62 rename the folder to "MapleStory v.62"

PS. im not even a mod or a gm and i don't even know why should i help you... lmao.. its just probably i am a CANADIAN from CANADA which CANADA is known for friendly people.

Back to top Go down

Post  dylang12 Sun 07 Jun 2009, 2:01 am

Wow this community must be great... you all seem so nice ... im new and waiting for v62 to download so i can play well ima make in game name: Tears ... so if any1 wants to talk or help me out.. i would appreciate it and if i have any problems would anyone like to help me... i really want to play.. and might even become a donator jocolor
dylang12

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 2 Empty need help fast !!! ( i really want to play)

Post  jabbadizzle Thu 11 Jun 2009, 5:48 am

so um... i need help as you can see. I did everything correctly with the kiki thing and when i open maplestory it wants to patch? o.O why that? whats my problem? how can i fix it? well thnks in advanced
jabbadizzle
jabbadizzle

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Jun 2009, 10:28 am

jabbadizzle wrote:so um... i need help as you can see. I did everything correctly with the kiki thing and when i open maples
tory it wants to patch? o.O why that? whats my problem? how can i fix it? well thnks in advanced

https://newbornstory.forumotion.com/guides-f1/istory-s-version-of-new-born-story-installation-guide-t124.htm?sid=b440cd57160fdf5c3245d4457646ea7c

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 2 Empty Please help

Post  black569 Sun 14 Jun 2009, 6:41 am

When ever i try to press maplestory it goes to the normal maplestory Btw i downloaded everything you told me to do and i put the dl and stuff in the nexon folder please help it doesnt go to the private server help Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pale pale Neutral Neutral Mad Mad
black569

Back to top Go down

Post  black569 Sun 14 Jun 2009, 9:56 pm

And i also keep getting a error error code :- 2147287038 (Unknown error 0x80030002
Can someone help me with error?
black569

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGame Fri 19 Jun 2009, 4:04 am

Umm Hi i did everything right as shown in the video but when i try opening maplestory it says it says "Failed in finding proper screen mode for Gr2D. I had tried restarting my computer already.
TheGame
TheGame

Back to top Go down

Post  tolair Sun 21 Jun 2009, 9:39 am

great job with the guide, helped me get set up
tolair
tolair

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 2 Empty hellp

Post  Darkryan Wed 01 Jul 2009, 5:58 am

how come when i log in and go to world and then select charater y does it say unable to log in game server
Darkryan

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoLor Thu 02 Jul 2009, 10:19 am

The link in the Troubleshooting section doesnt work.
Is there any other way of fixing it?
ShadoLor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 02 Jul 2009, 1:01 pm

black569 wrote:When ever i try to press maplestory it goes to the normal maplestory Btw i downloaded everything you told me to do and i put the dl and stuff in the nexon folder please help it doesnt go to the private server help Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pale pale Neutral Neutral Mad Mad

Make sure you have the vcredit_86x and have the kiki.cfg, kiki.dll and wzmss.dll

TheGame wrote:Umm Hi i did everything right as shown in the video but when i try opening maplestory it says it says "Failed in finding proper screen mode for Gr2D. I had tried restarting my computer already.

Something wrong with your video card or graphic card. Try re-installing maple story again

Darkryan wrote:how come when i log in and go to world and then select charater y does it say unable to log in game server

Try again the gm fixed the issue

ShadoLor wrote:The link in the Troubleshooting section doesnt work.
Is there any other way of fixing it?

What link? be more specific

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 2 Empty Help please

Post  ice4urjuice Thu 09 Jul 2009, 10:31 am

I did everything. There was the error about the wzmss.dll thing. and i downloaded vcredist_x86.exe and it is on my desktop and i also tried to put it in my maplestory folder the error says something like cannot find "wzmss.dll,please re install it.
please help me thanx!
ice4urjuice
ice4urjuice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 09 Jul 2009, 10:35 am

ice4urjuice wrote:I did everything. There was the error about the wzmss.dll thing. and i downloaded vcredist_x86.exe and it is on my desktop and i also tried to put it in my maplestory folder the error says something like cannot find "wzmss.dll,please re install it.
please help me thanx!

did u install the vredist_x86.exe? like i mean did you double click it and run the program

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 2 Empty Folder and Pasting Issue

Post  Lottic Sat 11 Jul 2009, 1:02 am

When i go into my Nexon Folder and then into MapleStory The only thing in there is the shortcut for the game and it wont let me paste the client into the folder, And sometimes ill get an error that says...

Cannot open C:\Users\Me\AppData\Local\MicrosoftWindows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\0X9VUFSP\New_Born_Story_Client_ONLY[1].rar

The system cannot find the file specified

C:\Users\me\AppData\\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\0X9VUFSP\New_Born_Story_Client_ONLY[1].rar:No files to extract

These are WinRAR Diagnostic Messages using the exporting option and when i try to copy it in the system just makes a pinging sound and nothing happens. I have the client and MapleStory v 6.2 (or something like that i got it from this post). Ive reinstalled and when i try to run It makes the game try to patch. Help Please Sad (Sooo much typing..)
Lottic
Lottic

Back to top Go down

Post  CrunkizzleBby Sun 12 Jul 2009, 12:43 am

Sorry to ask but,
will this let you play Maplestory also?
my cousin constantly comes over and persists of playing maplestory.
but i want to try this? confused
CrunkizzleBby
CrunkizzleBby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 12 Jul 2009, 3:24 am

CrunkizzleBby wrote:Sorry to ask but,
will this let you play Maplestory also?
my cousin constantly comes over and persists of playing maplestory.
but i want to try this? confused

Yes you can create a folder called MapleStoryV.62 without removeing the current maple

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 2 Empty Help

Post  Preston Wed 15 Jul 2009, 9:22 am

Hey i did everything i was suppose to but
when i laucned ms the patcher came up .
Iam i suppose to launch the MS in the folder or the
one thats on my desktop?
Preston

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 2 Empty no

Post  gideonhal Fri 17 Jul 2009, 6:04 pm

no you delete pacher in ms folder and then strts it from ms folder then it word xD
gideonhal
gideonhal

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 2 Empty the game

Post  ace9876 Wed 22 Jul 2009, 10:43 am

i done EVERYthing in it but it still wont work like i downloaded and installed,and repaired the microsoft thingy,reinstalled everything....but i still cant get through that "cannot find wzsss.dll problem" someone plz help me T_T
ace9876

Back to top Go down

Post  kidthief Sun 26 Jul 2009, 6:22 am

lol nice 1 that helped me alot thx
kidthief
kidthief

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 2 Empty Can't Find Npkcrypt.dll

Post  Bkowned Wed 19 Aug 2009, 3:51 am

Can any1 tell me how to fix the npkcrypt.dll problem when I try to double click the private server?
Bkowned
Bkowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next