New Born Story Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED]

+37
Vanchu
marcuschai
XiaoEmoLiar
Evil
starcraft77
moofy26
MrValentine
LoupySnoopy
iTzZRyan
B0wsnipe
ossar
DeAtHWlsHeX
HeylmKevin
springhoneydew
Origin
taiwai1995
KawaiiAngel
Bkowned
kidthief
gideonhal
CrunkizzleBby
Lottic
ice4urjuice
tolair
TheGame
jabbadizzle
joodie
problemboy
JennH
unceunce2134
Kotor
Dj0ctY
-VOSS
woshiGAL
AdminKiss
GMBaby
41 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 3 Empty Re: New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED]

Post  Guest Wed 19 Aug 2009, 4:09 am

Bkowned wrote:Can any1 tell me how to fix the npkcrypt.dll problem when I try to double click the private server?

I replied to your bug report. Please make a new topic in the bug report section next time and don't post in other topics that is not related.

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 3 Empty Re: New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED]

Post  watever Thu 17 Sep 2009, 5:21 pm

didnt work for me
Crying or Very sad
watever

Back to top Go down

Post  KawaiiAngel Thu 17 Sep 2009, 10:54 pm

watever wrote:didnt work for me
Crying or Very sad
follow it step by step and use the trouble shoot if it gives errors, watch the video or come nbs chatbox for more help.
KawaiiAngel
KawaiiAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 Sep 2009, 10:57 am

watever wrote:didnt work for me
Crying or Very sad

Please provide more detailed information like did u get an error message? if so what did it say? post a image etc.

Back to top Go down

Post  taiwai1995 Fri 18 Sep 2009, 3:57 pm

didnt work for me leh
taiwai1995
taiwai1995

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Sep 2009, 6:02 am

taiwai1995 wrote:didnt work for me leh

Be more specific? what don't work? do you have any error messages? can you tell me or take a pic of the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post  !@#$%^&a Mon 21 Sep 2009, 4:42 pm

Why cant i download the troubleshooting?...
!@#$%^&a

Back to top Go down

Post  KawaiiAngel Mon 21 Sep 2009, 11:01 pm

!@#$%^&a wrote:Why cant i download the troubleshooting?...
http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/1/1/1116b75a-9ec3-481a-a3c8-1777b5381140/vcredist_x86.exe
works fine for me.
KawaiiAngel
KawaiiAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 22 Sep 2009, 7:22 am

KawaiiAngel wrote:
!@#$%^&a wrote:Why cant i download the troubleshooting?...
http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/1/1/1116b75a-9ec3-481a-a3c8-1777b5381140/vcredist_x86.exe
works fine for me.

They need firefox.... IE doesn't load the pages most of the time.. or turn the firewall to a lower setting

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 3 Empty Frequent Unable to connect to server problem

Post  Poing Wed 23 Sep 2009, 3:02 pm

i juz started out and ive patch the global client.
and im still encountering frequent DCs with the error message - Unable to connect to the game server.
can anyone help me on this? its frustrating to play for 3mins and get dc over and over again.
Poing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:39 am

Poing wrote:i juz started out and ive patch the global client.
and im still encountering frequent DCs with the error message - Unable to connect to the game server.
can anyone help me on this? its frustrating to play for 3mins and get dc over and over again.

Your not suppose to patch.... if you patch you make ur v.62 update and that wouldn't work

Back to top Go down

Post  Crosis Tue 29 Sep 2009, 5:56 pm

is filefront down? i clicked on the 'Download Now' button but it jus went back to the same page with no pop ups or what =.=
Crosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 Sep 2009, 7:41 am

Crosis wrote:is filefront down? i clicked on the 'Download Now' button but it jus went back to the same page with no pop ups or what =.=

check your browser settings? or use firefox?

Back to top Go down

Post  crosis Wed 30 Sep 2009, 12:44 pm

wad kinda settings shld i set?
crosis

Back to top Go down

Post  crosis Wed 30 Sep 2009, 5:56 pm

ok i downloaded succesfully and completed moving the files to nixon.. but when ever i run the client ( NewBornStory(Non Donator)) it goes into a black screen den out again back to my desktop.. anything i done wrong?
crosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 01 Oct 2009, 7:34 am

crosis wrote:ok i downloaded succesfully and completed moving the files to nixon.. but when ever i run the client ( NewBornStory(Non Donator)) it goes into a black screen den out again back to my desktop.. anything i done wrong?

Make sure its v.62 and make sure you have all the game files. Download the microsoft troubleshoot from the first post.

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 3 Empty very hard

Post  DeityZai Sun 11 Oct 2009, 10:39 am

oi so dam hard to downlond a siapa can help me to downlond please i wan to play leh Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
DeityZai

Back to top Go down

Post  AdminKiss Sun 11 Oct 2009, 1:55 pm

Why dam hard to download . Just simplely follow the step .
AdminKiss
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Born Story Game & Client Installation Guide [UPDATED] - Page 3 Empty Hey! post. :o

Post  Origin Thu 15 Oct 2009, 4:53 am

I'll probally be posting here in two -three hours when my v-62 maple download is done. I always mess up when it comes to computer things x.x :/ see you then! ;D
Origin
Origin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct 2009, 7:46 am

Origin wrote:I'll probally be posting here in two -three hours when my v-62 maple download is done. I always mess up when it comes to computer things x.x :/ see you then! ;D

Alright? if you have any downloading issues... just reply

Back to top Go down

Post  Origin Thu 15 Oct 2009, 9:55 am

asukuml wrote:
Origin wrote:I'll probally be posting here in two -three hours when my v-62 maple download is done. I always mess up when it comes to computer things x.x :/ see you then! ;D

Hmm, no. I'm really suprised i didn't. The video really helped ;P . Now i've been playing for like 30 minutes and havent seen one person. Lol.
Origin
Origin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Oct 2009, 7:32 am

Origin wrote:
asukuml wrote:

Hmm, no. I'm really suprised i didn't. The video really helped ;P . Now i've been playing for like 30 minutes and havent seen one person. Lol.

Most of our players are from SG and they play during 8 pm SG timezone.

Back to top Go down

Post  springhoneydew Tue 20 Oct 2009, 10:25 pm

Crosis wrote:is filefront down? i clicked on the 'Download Now' button but it jus went back to the same page with no pop ups or what =.=

Hi im a new player here..
Jus like crosis, i cant download the v62 file.
I clicked on the 1st link on the website, it says that "file is unavailable".
& for the 2nd link, after i click the download button, it keeps returning back to the same page.
I tried clicking download for many times, and also tried to wait after clicking download once, nothing works for mi.

can anyone help?

Thanks
springhoneydew
springhoneydew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 21 Oct 2009, 7:33 am

springhoneydew wrote:

Hi im a new player here..
Jus like crosis, i cant download the v62 file.
I clicked on the 1st link on the website, it says that "file is unavailable".
& for the 2nd link, after i click the download button, it keeps returning back to the same page.
I tried clicking download for many times, and also tried to wait after clicking download once, nothing works for mi.

can anyone help?

Thanks

I tested the links and confirm.. Site for maplestory v.62 link 2 is up... try using the new firefox to view the page.. your check your firewall setting for the internet pages.

MapleStory V.62 Full Download Setup Link 1 is Down

MapleStory V.62 Full Download Setup Link 2 is Up

NewBornStory Game Client Link 1 is Up

NewBornStory Game Client Link 2 is Down

Back to top Go down

Post  springhoneydew Thu 22 Oct 2009, 12:10 am

THANKS! it's ok alr Smile thanks for ur help!
springhoneydew
springhoneydew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next